Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Vist From the Wilsons

Today was especially fun as we had a visit from an old roommate/friend of mine, Kim, and her little girls, Melissa and Anna. They were out here from Boston visiting family and so lucky we live nearby. Sad, that we didn't get to see Boris, her husband but he headed back for work earlier. I did get to see Kim yesterday as she had invited me to join her, her sister, mom, and grandma to go to the temple. I jumped at that chance, leaving Tyson at the flat and had a wonderful time. I'm so glad they let me jump on board with them. Anyways, they did stop by for a short time and we visited, had some PB & J sandwiches, choc. chip cookies, and visited more. It is always refreshing to be around Kim as she is so positive, doesn't talk bad about anyone, always has good advice and experiences she shares, and is just an all around positive influence on me. She has been a great blessing in my life and I'm grateful that we are still friends and keep in touch with what is going on in each others' lives.

0 comments: