Monday, July 2, 2007

Marvelous Monday

I didn't make it to the computer to post yesterday, but here is a picture of Adam and Tyson taken yesterday of their haircuts from Saturday. Aren't their calics so cute! We comment how you wouldn't know that Tyson was Adam's son if he didn't have that trait from Adam. Although I'm set that he is where the cuteness came from.

As for today I woke up early around 5:30 with Adam to do payroll with his partner. After doing a few more office tasks of opening and invoicing jobs, Tyson woke up. The problem with this early morning things is that it seemed like Adam and I were up all night with Tyson struggling to sleep. He didn't have a fever or anything, but he just kept crying. I think he still has teeth coming in, at least that is what I tell myself the reason for his cranky behavior is so that I'll have sympathy for him instead of being frustrated. I finally motivated myself to make a list of rooms that needed cleaned and organized and spread them out through out the week. Unfortunately I'm going to bed not quite having the rooms done for today that I had planned on, but I made some progress. I did call last minute for a hair cutting appointment and was able to get the one open time slot this afternoon, so that made me feel much better. A funny thing that happened just now was that I yelled to Adam, who was in our bedroom, and told him that our sheets needed to be put in the dryer before we would be able to go to bed and Adam said, "What?" (not hearing me the first time), so Tyson felt it his responsibility to yell at Adam in his jibberish language what I had just told him. It was quite funny. I need to go change Tyson's diaper for the gazillionth time today due to him experiencing some frequent bowel movements that burn his bum.

0 comments: