Sunday, July 8, 2007

It's a Sign

Okay, this was a funny thing that happened to us this afternoon. Adam had recently finished reading "The Richest Man in Babylon" and we were discussing different topics of this and that, when Adam mentioned how his older brother Mark needs to get his jerky business going. Apparently Mark makes some pretty to die for jerky and has thought about starting his own business a time or two. Anyways that seemed to be the last thing that we were discussing when we left the house after deciding to walk to church. While on our walk we passed right over a piece of jerky on the sidewalk. We both started laughing and said, "It's a Sign!" I made sure to relay the story to Mark out at the flat later this evening. Although I didn't go and take a picture of the piece of jerky to prove it I did have this cute picture I couldn't help but take as I found Tyson one morning biting and tugging at my shirt. Random doggy phase he goes through, but really cute.

1 comments:

Karli said...

i've missed out on your last few blog posts because i've been anti computer. can't wait to see what you're leaving us hanging about! Love you!
k