Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Trip to the Cabin



This afternoon it was decided to go to East Zion and do some work up there. Adam worked in the morning and helped me get the house cleaned up in the afternoon to get it ready for the Sabbath tomorrow and then we hopped in the truck and headed out. It was so green up there and we enjoyed some rain showers. Adam, Tyson, and I had gone on the four wheeler to see where Stuart was with the trackhoe and on the way back they stopped in the rain where they were going to be working so Tyson and I took off on the four-wheeler to the cabin with the rain pelting us. Pour Tyson was sitting in front of me, but he didn't seem to mind it one bit. We went back later to take pictures and went on a 4-wheeler ride. It was funny because when we moved Tyson from the front to being sandwiched between Adam and I he closed his eyes and went to sleep. It was fun and relaxing most of the time. I did realize that I can't plan to prepare any Young Women lessons up there as I just get too distracted and can't focus. We headed back before dark.

1 comments:

Karli said...

Holy cow, have a lot of posts at once! I won't post on all of them because it would take too long, but just know I am reading and interested in your life and so proud of you for being such a good wife and mommy. And, person. You are a great example and friend to me and I love you like a sister. I hope you are doing well and that you are happy. You make me happier! Love you!
K