Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Pig Feeding

Today went well aside from being a little stressed to wrap up my lesson for MiaMaids. I hadn't felt very good all weekend making it difficult to focus on preparing, so I will admit that I went home 2nd hour to finish up after attending sacrament meeting. That really helped me to be in the right mind frame for the lesson. The lesson was about the cycle of Testimony and Obedience. As we are Obedient our testimony grows/strengthens and as that happens then we are more obedient. There was great class participation and I enjoyed hearing from the girls. After church we ate and then headed out to the flat to visit. Shortly after we arrived there G-pa Stout was going out to feed the piggies, which they had recently purchased. He took Tyson with him and I went down to snap a picture. It was fun to sit out there and visit. Shelley and Cody came and Mark and Bonnie were there as well.

0 comments: