Thursday, June 28, 2007

Up all Night


Well, as I guessed, Tyson was up all night but not because he had gone to sleep too early and was ready to play. He tossed and turned and whined from the minute we finished saying our prayers until around 5 a.m. So it has been a long night and day. As you can tell from the picture the little guy isn't up to doing much but he has managed to put Adam to sleep. Around the afternoon I took his temperature at 102 degrees so I gave him some Tylenol. He has just felt yucky. We did go to a barbecue that Adam's aunt was having for his cousin and her family that haven't been this way for about 7 years. It was fun to meet them, but Tyson still didn't care for too much than to be held by Adam or myself and just whine and moan. Although he did find some interest in some Watermelon that showed up. Someone suggested that he could be getting molars in, so I'm convinced that is the cause of his pain. We will let him sleep with us tonight so I can watch his temp. He did finally get a smiley face on the thermometer, so that was good.

0 comments: