Monday, June 25, 2007

The Beginning of Blogging

Well, I set a goal last week that I was going to get a blog spot up and going by our anniversary and now it has almost come and gone. I want to thank Karli for giving me the 101 of how to go about doing it, so this may be very rusty.

I'm still trying to decide if this anniversary was better than last years or not. How do you decide between being in great pain a week later from delivering a big headed child to knowing you had plans to get out of the house by the end of the day but company stuff taking over the whole evening and nothing going as planned? That's the toss up. I am determined that I will not go to bed until I accomplish this goal, so it could be salvaged a little.

Since I seem to have ended the night in a sour mood then maybe one of those grateful lists might help. The first 10 that come to my mind are:

1. Don't know how I would be where I am without the gospel of Jesus Christ. So I am very grateful for that and especially for his life and example to follow and try to pattern my life after. (I have a long ways to go)
2. Adam- that would be the one that is my husband. He puts up with way too much and how could you help but love someone for that.
3. Tyson- the joy in both our lives. What a blessing he is.
4. Family- I have definitely been blessed with great families...large ones at that.
5. Friends- some that come and go and others that are always there but they all come in my life for a reason, not by chance or good luck.
6. Ancestors- so many things in so little time to be learned from them. Probably wouldn't make so many mistakes if I knew more.
7. Technology- so many wonderful things can be accomplished with it.
8. Showers- isn't it refreshing to feel clean.
9. Water- by far my favorite liquid to drink.
10. Sleeping- it's always nice to know that tomorrow is another day.

There, I feel better already. I think this will do for now.

0 comments: