Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Adam's Day He Hopes to Forget

Today was a little more low key for Tyson and myself. After breakfast and a short morning nap for Tyson we went to run a few errands in town and then went to Adam's parents' house, which we refer to as The Flat. We visited the grandparents most of the day. G-pa Stout had an eye swollen shut due to a dirt clod nailing him at the wrong time while bailing hay. He didn't look the greatest. As for Adam, he had a very long day. His partner had to come rescue his truck as it somehow got a hole in a hose and then while on their way back his partner's car blew the motor, so it is toasted now. They got alot done at work so it was good in that way but as for the rest they are hoping to wake up tomorrow and hope it was a bad dream. As for my evening, Tyson fell asleep on the way home from The Flat and has not awaken, so I put him to bed with a bottle for dinner. I'll go check on him one more time, but I do wonder if my night is just beginning and maybe I will want tomorrow to arrive wishing that a good night's rest comes right behind that. Basically I'm hoping Tyson doesn't wake up soon or real early thinking it is time to play. We enjoyed a good dinner with some chicken thighs that Adam's mom gave us with some pasta roni and some yummy delicioso cooked up squash that she gave us as well. I love this time of year for all the great tasting fresh produce coming out of gardens. This picture I'm posting is actually of Tyson and Adam at the city pool last weekend for his Elder's quorum pool party. Tyson is quite the babe in his swim shorts.

1 comments:

Karli said...

cute pic. and, sad day for adam. hope things went better today. and, hopefully tyson slept through the night for you and was happy today. (: love you!
k