Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jason Wynn Stout


Here is a picture of our new little boy, Jason Wynn Stout. He was born the day before Adam's birthday, April 6th and weighed 7 lbs 14 ozs (My smallest in that category) and 20 inches long. Once again, like my experience with Lincoln, I scheduled to be induced, since my boys seem to be big in the head and shoulders and I was positive for the bacteria they test for, so I didn't want to have complications with that and wanted to be able to get the doses of antibiotic before he came. I quickly confirmed my shaky decision to have an epidural after a very strong contraction that brought the pain and I didn't regret it. This was the best delivery, even though I still ended up with a 2nd degree tear (same as Lincoln). Jason's head was 37 cm (the biggest a nurse there had ever seen). At first I thought that he looked like Tyson and then shortly after Lincoln's look emerged. Adam and Susie were there. Susie took some great pictures and later did a photo shoot for her photography that she recently started. She's pretty good at it. I just think it is funny that usually it seems that the more kids you have then the less pictures you find yourself taking, but it has been the opposite for my kids since Jason has had by far the most pictures. We feel extremely blessed to have another little boy join our family.

2 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations HeyHey and Adam! I'm glad to hear everything went so well. He's a handsome little guy.