Tuesday, February 1, 2011

He Bought What?

It's funny because Adam always seems to make fun of people who use the phrase, "It was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up." I'm beginning to think that he is one of those people (C'mon who doesn't like a good deal?). The problem with Adam's good deals is that they are on the pricier end than any good deals I would ever go for or could even amount up to in my lifetime. So yes, he recently purchased an airplane hanger from a guy at the St George Airport. I snapped a few pictures to show his great find. The only catch is that he has to take it down and relocate it elsewhere, since that little airport on top of the mesa is closing down for the new airport. Don't worry, I won't forget to calculate in the cost of relocating it to hold against him down the road.


Vaughn, Maryjane, and Caitlyn came to visit this past week, which added some excitement. The boys enjoyed having Vaughn stay with us and did their best to pester him by w
anting to play on his phone or while he was on the computer. Lincoln wasn't so sure about Vaughn sleeping with him that first night and was a little more adamant in the night to have his "mommy". The next night Lincoln ended up on our floor since he wasn't feeling well and Tyson woke up in the early morning calling for Vaughn (I don't know why Vaughn wasn't with Tyson), but when Vaughn went in there Tyson said, "Where were you? How come you are not sleeping with me?" Vaughn was kind enough to oblige the rest of the morning and sleep next to Tyson.

Saturday we spent the day at the Flat where just about everyone was sick. Grandpa, Grandma, Jared, Tyson, and Lincoln. I asked the boys if they wanted to go home, but they wanted to stay at grandma's, so they just layed on her couch. I'm hoping not to get sick, since that would especially be miserable while pregnant.

0 comments: