Saturday, May 12, 2012

How Fitting!

You want me to pose?

Started walking 1 wk after bday
Did you miss us?  I don't know if many read this blog, which is fine, however after one relative coming out yesterday and asking why I don't post on it anymore and then spending some time last night catching up on a friend's blog I went to bed with a great reminder about how I need to make this blog more of a priority for the journaling of the happenings in my family since I don't do anything beyond this.  I also woke up this morning with a determination that I was going to try and do better, so I figured that determination starts by just posting.  I'm sure there is alot I have missed in the past year since I last posted (hopefully we did some fun memorable things :), however I decided to just start with the right now so that I don't get discouraged with the missed past postings I should have done.  How fitting it is that the last post I had was after our sweet Jason Wynn Stout was born and here he is a little over one year later still bringing great joy to our family.  He also is the only boy with me right now since the other two went with Adam on the Father and Son's campout last night.  I'm glad I get to have Jason for one more year, but he is already at the age that he does not like being left behind and feels that he should get to go wherever the boys and dad goes.  He fits right in with the crew and doesn't like being left out.  I still have to train myself to take more pictures (I should carry it around like I do my cell phone :)  I know that having pictures to post helps encourage me to write, so I will have to figure something out there.  My sister Susie took these pictures of Jason and did a great job.  She caught some wonderful facial expressions, this one being one of my favorite.  I'll have to get some of the others from her since I had a few more I especially liked.  As you can tell he is a cutie and his personality adds even more.  When we were getting ready to have Jason join our family, Adam and I could not imagine what kind of personality a third boy would have since we felt with Tyson and Lincoln that we had the personalities covered, but Jason brought a new twist and makes us all laugh.  His older brothers adore and take great care of him.

1 comments:

cambell spivey said...

Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965