Friday, September 19, 2008

Elder Ben Comes Home!

Ben came home last night and it was a great reunion. I snapped a few shots of the handsome return missionary. It was great to see the excitement of the kids as they kept saying, "Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben!" and were caught up in the excitement of the adults but really they didn't know who or what the excitement was all about, but they were on that bench jumping up and down with great energy. I say that because even after Ben came into the building the kids were still over there shouting out towards the airplane, "Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben!" So the first picture is of the twins and Tyson. Heidi's shadow is in the background. Ben sure does look happy, but after seeing him come home from being released as a missionary it brought me back to memories of the feeling of some kind of displacement after officially being released and having to take of a missionary tag that identified you as a representative of Jesus Christ for 18 months/2 years. Its a challenging transition to go through. It was funny to see him old baby Addy and just love on her and say, "I haven't been able to hold a baby for two years." and then hug her some more. Good thing there were plenty of babies born while he was away so he could love on them when he returned. I snapped another picture of the twins, Tyson, and Sequoia. They were all so cute.




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Karli said...

Does Ben look like Daniel a lot or what? Crazy...I'll keep my eyes open for cute and sweet available girls. (: getting two ellsworth girls for sisters would be a great thing too!

Lincoln looks like MJ's baby Caitlyn to me a lot. Same eyes, I think. It's so interesting how different kids can look from their siblings, huh? He's darling.

So glad you're blogging again. I've missed it. Good luck with the potty training! You'll have to let me know what things work for you! Love you.

Karli