Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blogging Again

Surprising that I still know how to post one of these. I'm planning on recapping on a few months back, but I'll be doing that when I can find more time, but as for now I'm just going to pick up where I left off. My camera broke for a while so I was without it, which is kind of a bummer since we have missed quite a few months since Lincoln was born. I have some catching up to do on pictures with him, but I managed to snap a few from last night to this morning. We went out to the flat yesterday to help Adam with office stuff and then my mother-in-law, Phyllis, had asked me to program some of her children's phone numbers into her new house phone so she would have them at her fingertips. It is kind of funny that the phone only had 10 slots for numbers, we had to do some figuring as to which numbers Phyllis already knows and the ones she needed saved since she has 16 kids, she was well over the limit. Not too many people have to worry about that when buying a new phone:)

On the way out to the flat I was telling Tyson that he would not get to ride the backhoe with Adam unless he went potty in his potty (yes, it is that time). He replied, "No potty mom" and of course I returned the reply, "No potty then No backhoe!" Tyson responded, "I potty." I knew I would get my way when the backhoe was involved. Sure enough we took his potty out of the car and he went and then straight to the backhoe for his reward. Adam was good to go along with the reward. We had to get home for the kids to eat lunch and then Tyson and I walked Scierra, the neighbor girl to school. It's funny everytime we have taken Scierra, after we drop her off, Tyson will ask a few times the rest of the day, "Where's Scierra?" I best get back to getting housework done. Adam's brother, Ben comes home from his mission today, so another Stout boy will be available for any good young lady to sweep off his feet :) These pictures are of Tyson and Lincoln in the tub last night and then early this morning after Adam was about to head to work, he managed to have Lincoln and then Tyson wanting him, so I couldn't help but snap a picture of Adam being in great demand by his boys.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Yaay! You are blogging again. Your boys are so darn cute. They look like too much fun. I know the first little while with two boys can be challenging but my boys are so close and just built in little play buddies now I wouldn't trade it for anything! good to catch up with you!