Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sunday Funny & Photo Shoot

It is absolutely amazing that I have found at least 20 minutes to sit down and update our blog. Pretty sad. We'll see how far I get. I have done well at typing a few things here and there on a Word document so that I wouldn't forget to note them on the blog, so I'm not too far off, plus I can just copy and paste what I've already written, so it is like blogging in steps. The first thing I had wanted to write about was 1/13/08- a Sunday funny that involved Adam. It was great as after I made some cookies we were heading over to Adam’s brother’s house for Josh’s family birthday party and as we headed out from our driveway I asked Adam to run a plate of cookies to the neighbors that live in front of us. They had a new baby boy a couple of weeks ago and I hadn’t done anything for them yet, but wanted them to know that I was thinking of them. Anyways just as quick as Adam had run up to the door he was back huffing and puffing. I asked him if they were home and he said he didn’t know. I asked who he gave the cookies to and he said that he had rang the doorbell and ran. I just couldn’t help but laugh as somehow Adam got the impression that we were just anonymously delivering cookies. If it hadn’t been for the neighbors coming home a couple of hours later than they probably would not have found the cookies until the next morning as the mother-in-law that was there said she had come to the door but didn’t find anyone there and left it at that. I informed Adam that it was not Christmas time or my intent to anonymously give those cookies. I actually wanted them to know that they were from us so that they would know we were thinking of them, however Adam's idea was cute and he thought of it all on his own. The next event that is very important to note is a photo shoot. I'm sure anyone reading this may be thinking that it is of me, but I'm not that photogenic so I can't help but show off Tyson in all his cuteness (and fitting into a 6 month sailor outfit at 19 months- it was pretty tight in the crotch for him though). Anyways Susie did a photo shoot today of Tyson in her bathroom. That was the only place we could find a dark background (the shower curtain) that we stuck a stool in front of. I helped for a little bit to try and make Tyson smile and laugh but most of it was all Susie’s efforts and I think they turned out really well. I wish I took more pictures of this cute kid.

0 comments: