Sunday, May 16, 2010

Loading Hay

This last week on Monday evening we unloaded the metal break that we hauled all the way from Oregon. I worked on sweeping and cleaning up the shop so that Adam could some how maneuver the piece of equipment into its designated spot, which there is not much option for. It was tricky to get it in through the shop door, but we were successful. On Saturday evening I watched my neighbor's boy while her and the rest of her family went to her graduation. We went out to the flat and helped in loading the bales of hay out of the field. I drove the truck while Josh and Jarom rolled the bales into a line so that it was easier for Ben and Daniel to load the bales on either side of the trailer to Adam and Jared who were stacking on the trailer. Tia kept an eye on Lincoln and Tate in the back of the truck and Tyson hung out on the trailer. I tried to snap some pictures of our load afterwards but it was too dark. On our second trip out to the field I made Tia drive since she had never done it before (neither had I), and we both had a great experience. It was funny because Tate was being such a busy body that while the guys were unloading the first load, Ben put Tate on these big bales that Wynn had there and he was stuck and couldn't go anywhere. We thought it was pretty funny.

0 comments: