Sunday, May 23, 2010

It looks like a Building

This past week Adam and I took a quick trip to Las Vegas, but not for a vacation or getaway, but to get our fingerprinting done and turn in our Nevada roofing license application. It was a there and back sort of thing. Phyllis was very kind to watch the kids for us as we knew they would not enjoy the trip one bit. On Friday Adam paid his workers to clean out and organize the shop. Heidi had come out to do some riding lessons for some girls and so Tyson and Addy hopped on for a return ride. I think was still taking a nap during all of this which he would be very upset to have missed it. After taking the pictures of the kids on Di, I came in the house and Susie asked me if I had seen Addy while I was out there. She did not know that Addy had found herself wedged in between the kids on a horse ride. On Saturday we spent the day once again working on the meat shop (The project that seems like it will never end :). Today was quite the day for progress on the project. We sheeted the walls and then continued on in placing the trusses. It was a team effort by Daniel, Ben, Adam, Mark, Zac, Susie, and myself as the wind started to pick up during that part. It really looks like a building now.

0 comments: