Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend

This always seems to be a great weekend as family get together for easter egg hunts, picnics, bbqs and just spending time outdoors. As for a few happenings to recap the week I am now at my weekly appts. and found out last Monday that I am dialated 1 cm. The time is getting closer and I'm about as prepared for a new baby now as I was a month ago (which is basically not saying much). I've been very busy with the every day happenings in life. Monday I also put some time towards analyzing our wheat supply as the word was going around of a price increase this past week. It worked out great as we had already made our house payment and I could put some money towards getting a year supply in buckets for the three of us. I know I need to still prepare more for others around us as well. I was telling my mother-in-law that it has been a little discouraging because I have felt for a long time the need to have food storage and have really wanted to, however after all the bills are paid for and not even entertaining the personal wants or extras, I never seem to have enough to get even the smallest amount to start with. I feel that we are just getting to the point financially that we can set money aside for that purpose and I am very excited about that. Thursday, we watched the twins for Heidi and it was cute to watch them and Tyson standing at the window watching the neighbor girls. Whoever was standing in the middle of the threesome would put their arms around the two on either side of them and then they would all start jumping up and down. It was fun to watch them together. Saturday morning we headed over to Snow Canyon high school to watch Dwayne's b-ball game (he is a guy that Adam baptized on the mission). I videotaped it for Dwayne and gave it to him when him and some friends came over to Stuart's Sunday for Lizzy's b-day. After the game on Saturday we went over to Shelley's inlaws and had a bbq/easter egg hunt since it was really windy and miserable in Hurricane and on Smiths Mesa. We did a little easter egg hunt for Tyson after church on Sunday in our yard of dirt, mostly so I could get pictures since my camera ran out of space yesterday. It was a great Easter Sunday.

0 comments: