Monday, August 13, 2007

Update

It's been another week without me blogging, so this will be a catch up post. Last Thursday night, after dinner, Adam took me out to Dairy Queen for ice cream. It has been a very long time since we have gone out by ourselves...so long that it felt a little weird. The funny part was that neither of us were in the mood for ice cream, but I wasn't about to ruin Adam's idea for going out. We then went out to the flat to fuel up his truck so that we could head out early Friday morning towards Bryce Canyon. Skyline Roofing had a job out there at the Pines Restaurant to do, so we hung out there, stayed the night, and headed back home Saturday afternoon. This is the second time I have been out that way and not made it to Bryce Canyon. After arriving home I gave Adam his haircut and Tyson got his from Adam. We headed to the County Fair, ate some navajo tacos, walked around the booths, and made sure to get good seats for the Demolition Derby and Rock Crawl showing. Adam and I have decided that this type of outing is not for Tyson as it was pretty hot out and he just wanted to keep going outside whenever we were in a building and any time the cars would smash into each other he would start crying and was basically scared the whole time. We're thinking of just making two trips next year. Once for Tyson, the second for just Adam and myself.

0 comments: