Thursday, August 30, 2007

Surprise!

...a new truck! That is what Adam and his partner did most of their day yesterday, was purchase a brand new '08 Ford F-350 Truck. They have had to do quite a bit of explaining to many people, but when it comes down to it it will fulfill the needs that the company has and best of all it will pay for itself. Adam's old truck has been sitting in a shop for a week now and neither him or his partner have time to work on it and figure out what is going on or the shop guy of where it is at. The phrase "Time is Money" definitely fits in in Adam's situation. Adam's older brother was asking me yesterday what I thought of it and my thought was that I barely saw it, haven't ridden in it, and best of all Adam warned me not to hit it when I backed out of the garage and my smart remark was, "Then don't park behind me!" This afternoon Susie, Tyson, and I went to the nearby airport to join in in welcoming home Adam's cousin, Taylor. It's always fun to see relatives and get together for such an enjoyable homecoming. Yesterday we slowly cleaned the house in spurts and oddly enough Tyson took a 3 hour nap on the bean bag. He actually enjoys this bag very much as he uses it to play on, climb on, nap on, and even run to and plop himself down on face first while throwing a fit. I think it is a prop for his dramatic tantrums, but yet it is soft enough it won't hurt him.

0 comments: