Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

We stayed in Hurricane for Thanksgiving this year. Of course there was a good crowd of family in town and it took over 2 hours for all of the adults present to say what they were thankful for. We pretty much sat around all day and also went to RomaAnn's and visited there in the evening. Lincoln and Addy had fun for a short while on the floor and then Marshall and Tyson joined them and having 3 out of 4 looking at the camera was not bad in my opinion. Susie hooked Marshall and Tyson up in their bedroom with stuffed animals and a movie to watch, so I couldn't resist the picture moment, but as you can tell I wasn't able to do it very discreetly since I had to turn the light on in order to get a decent picture, so Tyson wanted the light left on and Marshall wanted it turned off. We went to the stake center and played basketball with anyone that wanted to. I just watched on the side with the little boys. I just love the holidays.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: