Monday, October 15, 2007

Vegas Weekend

We headed to Las Vegas Friday night and stayed at Hailey and Joe's place. Unfortuneately I didn't act on some moments to take some cute pictures of the kids playing because I wasn't feeling the greatest, but I did want to show off the metal roof that Adam installed on a gazebo with a few of his workers. It turned out really well, but was alot of work. Back to Las Vegas, we went mainly for the BYU vs. UNLV game. Joe, Adam's brother-in-law, rounded up tickets so that Daniel, Susie, Tarek, Monterrey, Ron, Joe, Hailey, Adam and myself were able to go. We had an enjoyable time. We could have done without the crazy traffic getting there and out, the abundance of people with beer (which did make some people a little entertaining to watch), and that most of the action at the game went on at the opposite end of the field from where we were sitting. I enjoyed myself probably a little more since I didn't have Tyson with me to chase around. Adam's sister Lolly was really kind to tend all of the kids that evening. It was enjoyable to get away for the weekend and spend time together with family there. We came back Sunday morning as I taught the lesson in MiaMaids.

1 comments:

Karli said...

thanks for your comments! Love them. Glad to hear you had a fun trip. Neither of us has been to Vegas, but may have to make a trip sometime. We have a few friends living there, so we might as well take advantage, right?!

How are you feeling? HOw far along are you exactly? What can I do to help you? Love you!